MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fassim Anti Forum Spam - updated v1.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
(2010-10-22, 04:02 PM)kmoneil Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-10-22, 11:40 AM)Rob1991 Wrote: [ -> ]How long do we need to wait for our API keys? Is it a manual thing or should it be automatic, I have not had any email yet.

Its manual, I've just sent you your key.

Thanks, hopefully I shall start to see an improvement now, I have been having problems from various countries with spam accounts and posts.
(2010-10-22, 04:30 PM)Rob1991 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, hopefully I shall start to see an improvement now, I have been having problems from various countries with spam accounts and posts.

In the next release we have a few more options that people have suggested, which will allow you to even block more.
I am also waiting for my key. My site has been targeted by spammers as well. If you could please send me an API key, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you so much,
CF
(2010-11-04, 06:24 PM)ctrlfreak Wrote: [ -> ]I am also waiting for my key. My site has been targeted by spammers as well. If you could please send me an API key, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you so much,
CF

Hmm thats strange I mailed it on the day you requested it. I will send it again.
This is working great. Thanks for this plugin.
(2010-11-04, 06:43 PM)1master1 Wrote: [ -> ]This is working great. Thanks for this plugin.

Oh, i got it. Some reason it went into my spam folder... Thank you so much, hopefully this will solve my problem.

Thanks again,
CF

A small notice for all. You server need to have the "allow_url_fopen" option enabled or the plugin dont work giving your sql errors.
Awesome plugin. I have basically all the countries blocked. So it is quite a long list on my one forum. Would it be possible to make a feature that blocks all countries except the ones you post. Almost like a reverse of the current one. Something where you can start your words with Allow CA,US and then all the others get blocked. Or you can type Deny CA,US and all the other goes through.

Thanks.
(2010-11-25, 07:38 PM)Centaur Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome plugin. I have basically all the countries blocked. So it is quite a long list on my one forum. Would it be possible to make a feature that blocks all countries except the ones you post. Almost like a reverse of the current one. Something where you can start your words with Allow CA,US and then all the others get blocked. Or you can type Deny CA,US and all the other goes through.

Thanks.

Hey thanks! I agree with you on that one. We are getting ready to release our next version, so I will work on the allow, deny after we get this release out.

Thanks for the suggestion, I appreciate it!
UPDATED to Version 1.2

Added features :

1. block top domain spammers
2. block top ISP spammers
3. block regions of US and Canada

I just submitted it so when its approved you can download it. If you can't wait, you can download it from our website.

Thanks everyone!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13