MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fassim Anti Forum Spam - updated v1.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Great plugin, many thanks !
(2010-11-30, 05:16 PM)kmoneil Wrote: [ -> ]UPDATED to Version 1.2

Added features :

1. block top domain spammers
2. block top ISP spammers
3. block regions of US and Canada

I just submitted it so when its approved you can download it. If you can't wait, you can download it from our website.

Thanks everyone!

nice added features! since i've upgraded it has really cut down on the registrations..almost have none. great job!
thx for the Mode ...
pleas add this mail to database : ([email protected])
Can I Use your plugin alongside the StopForumSpam plugin?
yes, you can use without any problem.
I'm using this plugin from 3 month and is fantastic !
Many many thanks !
Thanks we appreciate it. Let us know if you have any suggestion for the plugin. We're always open to suggestions.
It would be nice if the owner of the program, kmoneil from what I can tell, would bother to send me the API key, so I could activate the program. I've sent a request several times, and so far no answer.

I've checked my 'trash' folder within my Thunderbird client, and it did not accidentally wind up there.

I'm getting frustrated.

Incidentally, I have had over 250 spammers register and not activate accounts. I'm getting more every day too. HELP!!
(2011-05-05, 03:16 PM)John L Wrote: [ -> ]It would be nice if the owner of the program, kmoneil from what I can tell, would bother to send me the API key, so I could activate the program. I've sent a request several times, and so far no answer.

I've checked my 'trash' folder within my Thunderbird client, and it did not accidentally wind up there.

I'm getting frustrated.

Incidentally, I have had over 250 spammers register and not activate accounts. I'm getting more every day too. HELP!!

Very sorry for the delay. I've sent you a key.
may i ask for the API please?
I've sent the email twice, couple days ago but still didn't receive any massage.
Thank you.
----------------------------
Thanks you, just received it. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13