MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Missing Notification for Admin when new a user was registered
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

I'm using MyBB 1.6 since a short time, but I'm missing an important feature and searched a lot for implementing it. But it seems not to be available for MyBB 1.6?

When a new user is registered in the forum I get no notification as admin; but the forum has more areas; some only for special users. Often they have to wait for days, because I simply don't know they have already registered.

So is there a working mod for implementing the feature that the admin gets mail, when someone registers?

Thanks, Michael
Thank you, momina, for your answer, helped me a lot. I don't know why it was deleted.
(2010-10-07, 03:19 PM)mandrael Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you, momina, for your answer, helped me a lot. I don't know why it was deleted.

I don't see what the resolution is? I'm having the same problem, I don't get an email when someone registers.
(2010-10-13, 03:15 AM)mikeg68 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-10-07, 03:19 PM)mandrael Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you, momina, for your answer, helped me a lot. I don't know why it was deleted.

I don't see what the resolution is? I'm having the same problem, I don't get an email when someone registers.

The same for me.
Thanks for the solution in an advance.
any news on updating this plugin for 1.6 ?
it was a fantastic tool in 1.4 and we would appreciate if someone could help update it to the newest version.
Toungue
You mean "to send an email when some one registers" ?
The plugin is currently not active for this as it was a 1.4 plugin, the only way you can do it at the moment is by enabled Administrator Account Activation, where you personally activate new members accounts.
When I searched it via google, shows dozens of plugins.