MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Merge two forums on MyBB 1.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Is it possible to merge 1.6 to 1.6 fully yet

tried endless times and still an error with importing posts, even importing 10 at a time
What's the specific issue?
I've merged a 1.6 to 1.6 and hat no issues so it must work to some degree
Yes it does work to some degree, it just peters out when it come to posts

worse using wamp than a conventional web server
Have you done the recount/rebuild?
(2010-10-23, 02:22 AM)-AW- Wrote: [ -> ]Have you done the recount/rebuild?
How can i possibly do a recount rebuild when posts will not import?
When i did my posts i did 1000 at a time no problems but mine was done on a live web server not a local host so thats different.
how ever when i merged my smf to mybb i had some issues with the posts but that was on 1.4 in that some posts did not import properly and had bits missing.
(2010-10-22, 05:15 PM)-AW- Wrote: [ -> ]What's the specific issue?
(2010-10-22, 07:44 PM)crypt Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it does work to some degree, it just peters out when it come to posts

worse using wamp than a conventional web server

Without more details (as -AW- asked for) we can't really help. You also should start your own thread instead of hijacking a solved thread that isn't really the same issue.
More details? it does not work on 1.6 to 1.6

nvm wait for more threads from others

(2010-10-28, 12:58 PM)crypt Wrote: [ -> ]More details? it does not work on 1.6 to 1.6

nvm wait for more threads from others

Yes, more details. We cannot work with just "it peters out on posts"... exactly what happens, what error messages are displayed? Things of that nature. Please view the forum and read the instructions at the top.
Pages: 1 2 3