MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: YuvaPix Designs - Themes. Logos. Web Templates.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: yuvasig.png]

YuvaPix Designs - Themes. Logos. Web Templates.

YuvaPix Designs is a ultimate place for MyBB custom Theme designs as well as Logos, banners, signatures and Web templates designs. Take a look at our full list of Services. Our first priority is to provide top notch designs at a very affordable price. If you are looking for a custom theme, banner, logo then YuvaPix is the proper place for you. Just Contact Us and we would love to develop custom designs for you.

Also in YuvaPix you will find high quality free MyBB themes as well as free logo PSD. Excellent and fast theme and design support also available in YuvaPix, just register and get high quality support.

Finally I want to thank some people who helped me making YuvaPix.

Thanks to mastermunj and Scoutie44 who helped me with php.

Thanks to all beta testers jlong1, Praveer, JonathanP, Janota, darkly, Aaron, Diron.

As per the rules you are only allowed 2 links in your post. Please remove one Smile
Hi Sukanjan,
I am very happy that you have launched yuvapix. There are few issues I am facing. Will let you know.

BTW great site mate.

Regards
Praveer
Nice layout! The site look Awesome! Especially I like the footer portion. Although the drop down menu is a bit annoying.
I wish you good luck!
(2010-09-30, 05:10 PM)Anurag Wrote: [ -> ]Nice layout! The site look Awesome! Especially I like the footer portion. Although the drop down menu is a bit annoying.
I wish you good luck!

Thank you for the comment, I will look into the menu and I will see what I can do about it.
Amazing theme,I love it!
Very nice theme, domain, and quality. Keep it up! Smile
(2010-10-06, 07:50 PM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice theme, domain, and quality. Keep it up! Smile

Thanks for the comment. Smile
I really like your themes Smile
I'm using your Royal Blue theme on my support site Big Grin
(2010-10-31, 05:35 PM)Kyuubi Wrote: [ -> ]I really like your themes Smile
I'm using your Royal Blue theme on my support site Big Grin

Thank you, the royal series took lot of time and hard work. Glad you like it. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4