MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Copy Paste Disallow for member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all what about disable copy and paste functions like mylot for certain members or member groups. Is there any plugin available for mybb?
Don't do this. It just annoys people and stops them from showing others content from your site (which is a BAD thing). Anyone who wants to really copy information from you will be able to do it. In my opinion, it's not your right to disable a critical function of your users' computer.
It's not possible! Nobody can disable CTRL+C or CTRL+V on a website...
(2010-09-30, 02:43 PM)querschlaeger Wrote: [ -> ]It's not possible! Nobody can disable CTRL+C or CTRL+V on a website...

yes we can do, bud i dont know how. mylot have same features, you can't paste (CTL+V). thats why i asked how to do.
It is very, very easy to get around those things.
This is absolutely NOT possible.

Here are some ways to copy text/images from a website:

Right click -> Copy
CTRL + C
View Source -> Copy
Just drag and drop the text into another program or an image to the desktop (you can not block this because you have to disable the main mouse button) Wink
(2010-10-01, 08:45 AM)querschlaeger Wrote: [ -> ]This is absolutely NOT possible.

Here are some ways to copy text/images from a website:

Right click -> Copy
CTRL + C
View Source -> Copy
Just drag and drop the text into another program or an image to the desktop (you can not block this because you have to disable the main mouse button) Wink

i dont know copy disable is possible or not but im sure that we can do paste disable; but dont know how Sad this prevents from paste contents from other source. user should type for this.
What if someone wants to quote another source and then link to it? This is pretty common!
Its impossible. You can disable right clicks but thats it really.
hey guys , we can disable copy of any text from post, but dont know how..!!
just visit this site that i have seen..!!Shy
www.meraforum.com

or visit any thread, likeRolleyes
http://www.meraforum.com/showthread.php?t=44922

check and copy the text..!!

when it is not allowed to select the text or any object then how can we copy them??Big Grin
Pages: 1 2