MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Good High SEO wordpress themes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'z just wondering if any one here knows of any good wordpress themes with high SEO? Doesn't really matter what colors it is but something that looks nice obviously. Toungue
Oh god, the Digital Point zealots are everywhere.

A new theme won't change your SEO, you need good content.
(2010-09-30, 06:51 PM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]Oh god, the Digital Point zealots are everywhere.

A new theme won't change your SEO, you need good content.

It may alter it a little bit if they don't know how to use tags properly (like put everything in a div instead of make it h1->h2...). Hopefully any theme though is made some what decently in which case ya SEO is a bunch of bull Toungue.
Oh crap. The internet liess to me then xD

I'z just reading some where that different wordpress themes can impact your google ranking and SEO and all that. I'm sad now to know that it was lies...
(2010-09-30, 08:07 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]Oh crap. The internet liess to me then xD

I'z just reading some where that different wordpress themes can impact your google ranking and SEO and all that. I'm sad now to know that it was lies...

Judging from the way you write, you will have much bigger SEO problems than a theme.
(2010-09-28, 11:09 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]I lol'd hard at your new screenshot.

(2010-09-30, 08:07 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]Oh crap. The internet liess to me then xD

They do make a little difference but not that much, It verry simple to make any theme better for SEO, But for good SEO you will need good content and possibly a good domain.
(2010-09-30, 08:11 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]

Judging from the way you write, you will have much bigger SEO problems than a theme.

I just write like that when I'm talking to people. When I make my news posts my English is a lot better.

You're a mean personz do you know that? xD j/k j/k

Add in Platinum SEO or All in One SEO and that will give you what you need for most themes. If you are feeling extravagang then you should buy thesis.

You could also consider buying the SEO pressor plugin which will let you know what your articles need to improve their onpage SEO or just use Vladimir Prelovac's excellent SEO doctor free firefox plugin.

On Page SEO is important to getting good Search Engine Rankings, and it is not just a question of providing the best content. At least not if you want your content to rank this year and you aren't getting picked up by all the major newspapers and mashables and techcrunches of the world.

I could write the best article in the world about Insurance but people just aren't going to find it without an element of SEO and some promotion of the article. Sure the best content will be linked to and links are one of the major factors with regards to SEO but you do have to pay attention to SEO factors.
I use a theme tool which has high SEO. It's called 'thesis', some of you might of heard of it.