MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Calendar Enhancement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I love the calendar and it fits perfect for my cycling events on my forum. I just need 1 thing however.

I did search under mods and did check the admin side, but could not find a solution.

I would like for the Calendar to automatically delete events which have passed. Like it would be great to have something which says:

Delete Events older than:
1 day
1 week
1 month
6 months
1 year

Or maybe a fully user setting in number of days must be entered. If event is older than number of days entered, then it will be deleted automatically.

Thanks.
(2010-09-30, 04:57 PM)MTBMAG Wrote: [ -> ]I would like for the Calendar to automatically delete events which have passed.

Just curious... Why do you want this -- you don't want to leave entries in the calendar for historical purposes? Is it because you put attachments in your calendar items, and are concerned about the amount of storage space used over time?
It could be a checkbox when the user posts the event, "Delete after the event has passed?" or something.