MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: StyleMyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

I'm posting about a brand new theme site from the authors of SimBlue.
I'm proud to announce StyleMyBB; a place to download great themes, learn from brilliant tutorials and show off your own pieces of work. We aim to produce some of the best themes for MyBB and hopefully grow to be a large community.

From the 31st October till the 8th November you can get first year of subscription for only $2.5! Simply purchase it now and you'll instantly be able to access all the downloads and information for a year. After that period of time, the price will $5 per year of subscription.

So please register and take a look at what we have to offer today and we hope you enjoy styling your MyBB with our themes!

[Image: bigger.png]
Love your themes Smile
(2010-10-01, 10:53 AM)Damion Wrote: [ -> ]Love your themes Smile
Thanks Damion Big Grin
I adore your work as well Smile

The themes look great.
(2010-10-01, 04:59 PM)morpia Wrote: [ -> ]The themes look great.
Thank you morpia Big Grin

New welcomeblock has been fully finished and its now replacing the old non-crossbrowser one! Check it out now Wink
Andraž Rihtar do you do any free theme Wink?.
(2010-10-11, 08:01 PM)Ashley S Wrote: [ -> ]Andraž Rihtar do you do any free theme Wink?.
Yes I do free themes as well, but in that case the theme is released to general StyleMyBB community. If you're thinking of a custom theme for free, then I do it only for good friends of mine.

Sorry for the late reply.

Bump, some new releases are coming to StyleMyBB soon. Don't miss 'em and join our community now Big Grin
After a week of downtime we're back from the dead. From now you can follow the announcements and important updates (theme releases, news and more) via Twitter, not to mention that because of the downtime the subscription is now 50% off until 8th of November!