MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to merger 2 forums in MyBB 1.6 ITSELF
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Team,
From the heading the question seems simple -- use merger system... BUT BUT BUT I am not asking that.

I am asking IN myBB 1.6 , how to merge 2 forums (sections) like merging help and forum updates into on forum on boards itself.

For example in phpbb3, when we use to delete a forum, they ask merger these posts with another forum ..... (means posts of the previous forum gets merged to designated form)

Please help as after shifting to mybb1.6 I am reshuffling sections of my forum and I need this
You can't do that via the ACP, however what you can do is go into one forum, and use the inline thread moderation to move all the threads. Tick the box next to where it says 'Last Post' at the top of the list of threads and it'll select all threads on that page, then click the new link that comes up called 'Select all XXX threads in this forum'. Then use the moderation tools at the bottom of the page to move all the threads to the new forum.
phew.... that was i looking for... thanks again rep + added