MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What theme is this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This forum has a very customized theme. Does anyone know what theme's it's based on?
Just by taking a quick look at it, I'd say it's based on Apart.
(2010-09-30, 08:39 PM)Ferron Wrote: [ -> ]Just by taking a quick look at it, I'd say it's based on Apart.

Oh yeah, makes sense. Also how did they get away with removing the MyBB copyright at the bottom?
I don't know, but if anyone edits "Apart Clean" theme it can be look like this
Definately based on Apart.

There's nothing we can do about them removing the copyright, they just won't get support or be allowed to showcase their forum here.
(2010-09-30, 08:44 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]There's nothing we can do about them removing the copyright, they just won't get support or be allowed to showcase their forum here.

Actually, because they modified Apart, you can do something about the lack of a copyright. Justin S's copyright states that the copyright should never be removed.

Apart Copyright Wrote:You May NOT:
- Remove the attribution (created by statement) at ANY TIME
(2010-09-30, 09:38 PM)Ferron Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, because they modified Apart, you can do something about the lack of a copyright. Justin S's copyright states that the copyright should never be removed.

Still there's nothing MyBB can do about that. It's up to Justin if he wants to take action regards the theme copyright.