MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Request] Something along the lines of Twitter's new design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A two paned theme with the thread on the left then clicking on them opens it on the right. It would almost turn a forum into a social network. Content would be a lot easier to get to. I made a rough mockup of it. If anyone wants to do it, rock on.

Oh yeah, I didn't include it but when the right panel isn't displaying a thread it can show most of the stuff that is in the top header (links to User CP, Mod CP, Admin CP, PMs, Today's new post summarys, tags, forum info)

Also if you're going to make it, keep the golden ratio
(2010-09-30, 10:10 PM)edjca Wrote: [ -> ]A two paned theme with the thread on the left then clicking on them opens it on the right. It would almost turn a forum into a social network. Content would be a lot easier to get to. I made a rough mockup of it. If anyone wants to do it, rock on.

OMG i would have so much fun coding this, I'm a little busy atm but if no one codes it by the time i released CMS BB i will code it Smile
I must say that would be a complete pain in the lime. do not want.