MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fieldset IE8 issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, if any of you are using IE8 could you help me figure out why the avatar appears outside of the fieldset here?

http://harajuju.net/Thread-The-official-Nail-topic

IE7 and every other browser I've tried look fine. thanks
I think you have to increase the size a little, i had a similiar problem a long time ago, if i remember thats what i did.
horizontal or vertical?
Yay me
[Image: 2010-10-01_0104.png]

The legend is aligned left wich is causing the problem.
How can I align the name to the left, then? Confused
(2010-10-01, 01:40 AM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]How can I align the name to the left, then? Confused

It is automatically aligned to the left, But align="left" replaces the function and also messes it up in IE.
(2010-10-01, 01:41 AM)Damion Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-10-01, 01:40 AM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]How can I align the name to the left, then? Confused

It is automatically aligned to the left, But align="left" replaces the function and also messes it up in IE.

I removed align=left and the name is now centered
(2010-10-01, 01:51 AM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-10-01, 01:41 AM)Damion Wrote: [ -> ]

I removed align=left and the name is now centered

Ah, Add this to the css:
fieldset.postbit legend {
	text-align:left;
}
Yeah, I just did that actually before reading your post! Thanks though!
(2010-10-01, 02:07 AM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I just did that actually before reading your post! Thanks though!

Smile Glad you fixed it.