MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: forum order
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Team,
while creating a new forum (section), will the display order I have to set (or it will take automatically

Note: I am testing it after merge with phpbb3. so i have more than 200 sections, but when i go to create a new forum (section) it displays forum order 1 while creating... i am not used to it as there were no such thing in phpbb3.. in that we had arrows by which we could move it up and down the order
You have to set the number depending on where you want to insert the forum
that i know but how will i know where to insert .. if we give parent forum then also it is neccessary
Basically, if a forum has an order of "1" then it will be above a forum with the order of "2".

If 2 forums have the same order number, they will be sorted alphabetically Smile
(2010-10-01, 06:54 AM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]Basically, if a forum has an order of "1" then it will be above a forum with the order of "2".

If 2 forums have the same order number, they will be sorted alphabetically Smile

This. What I would have said exactly Smile