MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Calender Help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, I am not sure if this is because of mybb but I am assuming it is here is my promblem:
Not Found
The requested URL /calender.php was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.0.63 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.0.63 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at motorscooter.eahosters.com Port 80
Have you checked calendar.php actually exists on the server?
I will, aslo can I change the name on my forum page calender to something different? If so how?
Do you mean the name of the actual file or the title of the page?
404 - File Doesn't Exist
calendar.php is not on your server, or you've renamed it and haven't updated the links in the templates.
So like on my site(motorscooter.eahosters.com) by where it says Home Forums Calender etc.

How can I change the name Calender to something else.
Edit the text in ./inc/languages/english/global.lang.php You can do this at ACP > Configuration > languages > English > Options > Edit Language Variables > global.lang.php > Edit, if your language files are CHMOD to 666.