MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: imp topics in different colour
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just noticed that important topics are coming in different colour on this board...

from where i can set in ACP or how to do it.. as it is a nice way for members to let read before posting common questions/announcements
It's part of a plugin we use here.
is the plugin available here for public ?? can i have link??
http://mods.mybb.com/view/mysupport

However this is just one small feature of this plugin, if you just want to highlight the sticky threads, there's another way you can do it.

Go to ACP > Templates & Style > **choose theme** > global.css > edit it in advanced mode > add this to the bottom:

.forumdisplay_sticky {
	background: #D6ECA6;
}
he thanks MattRogowski , the plugin is very large to be installed at the moment ... i will just go with the edit you have give...........

MyBB Support.. the #1 support forum among any open source forum script! This is what all I can say...

enjoying MyBB.. infact getting addicted Smile
Hello MattRogowski,
I wonder if you could do this to me. Ours is an educational site where members discuss questions and answers. so i though the PART of MySupport would be of help.

just like change of color edit you given, can you give edits for the following:
1. Show threads as solved or unsolved (image or text)
2. As soon as selected best answer, tagged as solved (only for author)
3. Moderators and administrators can also change solve or unsolved status.

just a request,
Can't really give edits for those, they're not small edits and all require PHP... why not just use MySupport if you'd need these features...?? If you don't need the other MySupport features, you can disable them.
ok.. will try , after having experience with phpbb3 , i always want to keep the forum default as much as i can,.
but this plugin has many install features .. i wonder if i could keep updated them easily or not. but i think i should try it .... as support here is very nice and this plugin is from Team leader.

can u tell me if uninstall in ACP removes all tables from database and other edits??

Don't worry, I've tested that aspect of it a lot, uninstalling will fully remove it.
cool, i am going to install it .