MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't navigate to previous pages in threads using pagination.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys,

I have a strange issue. It is happening with only few threads. I just can't navigate back to previous pages in few threads.

Say for example, if I am in page 2 of 2, and want to go back to page 1, then even if I click on page 1, it loads the same page 2.

Example thread: http://www.bsnlevdoclub.com/forum/some-q...602-2.html

I tried to resolve this by recounting and rebuilding the threads/posts, but it didnt help me fix the issue.

I am using Apart 1 theme by justin.

Please help me solve this.

Thanks in advance.
May be the SEO plugin you're using; can you deactivate that without losing any settings?? If you can't, in ./inc/init.php, find:

define("TIME_NOW", time());

after, add:

define("NO_PLUGINS", 1);

This'll just stop plugins being loaded but won't lose any settings or anything from them. Does it still happen now??
Hey Matt, thanks for the reply. I tried to deactivate the SEO plugin, but was of no use. And I even appended the code you gave to me, and after that I got this error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_STRING in /var/www/clients/client0/web2/web/forum/global.php(500) : eval()'d code on line 6

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_STRING in /var/www/clients/client0/web2/web/forum/showthread.php(1195) : eval()'d code on line 18

So I had to undo the changes. Any other guesses?
The only way that would happen is if you've got a PHP in templates plugin or something, the PHP in the templates would then break the script execution.

Go to ACP > Tools & Maintenance > File Verification > run this > does it say any files are outdated??
After doing that, it shows that the status of the file "inc/init.php" is "Changed"
That'll most likely just be the edit you made above so that's OK... still need to rule plugins out as a cause though. I assume you have got a PHP in templates plugin so deactivate that, and then add that code back to init.php, and see if the problem still occurs then.
I had the same problem.Deactivating the SEO Links plugin has sorted the problem,just need to sort a workaround so I can get the plugin working again.