MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [fixed] I messed it up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I get this error when viewing a thread by clicking the link in the index page:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/az-tech.be/www/forum/global.php:756) in /home/az-tech.be/www/forum/showthread.php on line 83

And this when viewing a category:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/az-tech.be/www/forum/global.php:756) in /home/az-tech.be/www/forum/inc/functions.php on line 803

When I click a category first (I get the category error at the top but can see all post titles) and click a post, I can view it without errors.

A user got this error when trying to post:
mySQL error: 1064
You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '')' at line 1
Query: INSERT INTO mybb_threads (fid, subject, icon, uid, username, dateline, lastpost, lastposter, views, replies, visible, description) VALUES ('16', 'Icy Flowers [Photo Manip]', '0', '293', 'Virtual', '1143890788', '1143890788', 'Virtual', '0', '0', '1', 'again... -.-' ');

The last things I did:

- Making new table in mysql database
- Adding values to the table
- Adding a template to global templates in Template Manager
- Including a variable ($aff) in the footer template
- Adding a aff.php page to www/forum/
- defined the variable in global.php:
ob_start();
include("aff.php");
$aff = ob_get_contents();
ob_end_clean();

I think that's it...

I didn't modify showthread.php

I tried to remove the code out of global.php, but that didn't change anything...
Anyone? Sad
Please anyone? My board has been down for almost 12 hours Sad
What's on line 756 in global.php
I tried to undo all things I listed but that didn't help.
Line 756 was empty '-.-
K, so if you put empty lines after ?> you get errors :p

Fixed
How could I know? *blush*

But this is good, next time someone gets this error, you just say "remove the empty lines after ?> in global.php. And the person will think you're a genious :p