MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: xTreme Arcade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Site Name:
xTreme Arcade

URL: http://xtremearcade.net

Our Mission:
I started this site because I wanted a place to just relax, kick back, and enjoy an hour or two of nothing but good ol' fun. This site is tailored to individuals of all ages.

What we provide:
xTreme Arcade is based around the actual arcade. I have over 7000 games that will be added to the arcade in the coming weeks. So there should be something for everyone to enjoy.
I also added a section where you can download small Game Packs to add to your own arcade. Or if you prefer, you can download individual games from within the arcade itself.

Additional Notes:
As stated above, this site was created for pure enjoyment. And yes...it is using a free domain name. This may or may not be changed in the future...we'll see.

Games are continuously being added to the arcade (and I have access to tons of them). If there is a particular game you would like to see added, please request it in the forum and I will try my best to get it for you.
Over 300 games added...still thousands to go!
The design, layout and categories are perfect, the only thing holding you back from this being big is using a .co.cc free domain. If you're looking into making this a serious project, I'd suggest getting a domain once all plugins and so are installed and running perfectly.
I agree with the above poster, it has a large future. Just get a TLD (I recommend .com, .net, .org) and you'll shoot off. Smile
(2010-10-05, 07:10 AM)Modv2 Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with the above poster, it has a large future. Just get a TLD (I recommend .com, .net, .org) and you'll shoot off. Smile

Thanks, I guess I will have to get a tld.

/update:
I changed the theme of the site. The old one was a little over used, although it fit better with the site. Now I just have to customize the new one a little.
that is one fantastic site

want help running it? drop us a pm if you do Smile
Thank you very much. I'm currently sorting through 1000's of games and compiling Game Packs that will be posted on the site.
What kind of help can you offer?

On a side note, I'm experiencing a lot of slowness with the hosting, so I'm currently looking for a new host. if you're having troubles viewing the site, I apologize. I'm hoping to have this rectified soon.
Yup, its an excellent site - nice theme, good use of XThreads :p

I am working on a plugin for the game section - I will let you know once it is finished Smile
Please do!!!
I'm trying to find ways to modify some of the game section files to make it more unique.
May take some time though. I'm not the best at coding.
I'll have to disagree with most of the posters on this thread.

The theme is extremely nice but extremely out of context.

You're selling relaxing hours of casual gaming and fun but your theme is dark and intense. It makes me nervous just to browse it...This theme would be great for a clan or programmers' website or even a design website, but it's just out of place with your purpose in mind.

A Lighter, more cheerful and relaxing theme would work better IMO.

Nonetheless, a good website when compared to the rest of the purposeless forums I find lying around.

Idea #1: Cash rewards for high scorers? Maybe even allow your members with a certain score to unlock a new exclusive game?
Pages: 1 2