MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum Databases
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for old MyBB Gaming forum databases to merge with mine.

It must have quality posts, a decent amount of members, and a decent amount of threads.

My forum is mostly for gaming, so we mostly need databases with posts about those. I'm also looking for off topic stuff too, because we will have an off topic section.

I'll buy it. Just upload it somewhere (the forum itself), and I'll look through the posts and stuff, and tell you if I want it. We can discuss prices.

By selling me your database, you give me permission to e-mail all of your old members, informing them of the new URL and updates.
Lol, why dont you start again, i could post loads for a few $$ Big Grin jsut PM me
old databases may sound good, but they might be mainly outdated games Sad
And why have users, then if a user visits your site that is on the old db they will have there user taken :s
I'll also be hiring people to post. But I'd like to also buy databases. Smile
Still looking. I'm not looking for large databases, just small ones.
I'm buying a gaming forum database.

How will the trade work?

You will have to merge it with my current site. I will then pay you the price you want.

My maximum paying price is $200, but obviously I won't pay all of that for a crappy little database. When showing me your database, make sure to have a demo of it up for me to check through a few posts. Members must have e-mails so I can e-mail them, and you must not re-sell the database.
Ill give you 10thprestigelobbies.com DB. for 20.00. or the whole thing with domain for 30.00
No thank you. Not enough posts/members for the price.
Well how much? 10.00?
Also my forum is not for hacking/modding. Your threads are pretty much all about that... I want more variety too, not just all Xbox stuff.