MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Minecraft?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Iron is gray with brown in it.

I got frustrated looking for diamond (I could only find like 5) and stopped playing lol.
Haha. Didn't think anyone here played. And yeah, Iron is underground and rather rare, and diamonds are even rarer. xD

As for what you can do besides building, you can survive.
I like building Smile complex mines with multi level buildings. I have only found like 10 iron so far. Lots of stone, lots of coal Smile just virtually no iron. I have to make loads of stone axes and spades. I wish you could smelt/forge wood into coal Toungue
I have a whole room filled with Iron blocks Toungue Granted it isn't very large but still. I only have 1 gold block.
I have yet to did gold or diamond. I've dug down to bedrock and opened up a massive cavern down there (about 30x30 blocks 5 high) and have yet to find both gold and diamond Sad no iron either.
This sounds suprisingly like a flash game i used to play on miniclip.
Which one? Minecraft is great :p

I found a large pocket of mud/dirt down one of my mineshafts (which generally indicates coal or iron). It was about 35-40 blacks down so it wasn't a cliff face. Dug out about 200 mud and only found 3 coal and one iron 0.0

I need to find some Lava to power my furnace. Cobblestone Walls make my eyes bleed. Need to smelt it back to stone :p can't use my coal as I need it for torches for my ever expanding mine system. Could use wood but I need it for sticks to make torches and ladders Smile
(2010-10-03, 08:37 PM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]I have yet to did gold or diamond. I've dug down to bedrock and opened up a massive cavern down there (about 30x30 blocks 5 high) and have yet to find both gold and diamond Sad no iron either.

The key is to keep digging down until you find a large area with lava and water.
Lol, I cheated. Edited my inventory Wink
Meh, it's not very fun if you cheat imo.
Pages: 1 2 3 4