MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Upgrading to 1.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
praveer upgraded my forum for me and I thought it was good.

well I thought everything was okay. it turns out the images are not correct. Now what? Some images are blotchy and some are missing. He's trying to help me but I don't think he is having any luck. Can anyone offer any advice?

My forum is http://kysoftball.net/forum/

Thanks so much!
Reupload the ./images/ folder again, try uploading them in binary mode.
(2010-10-02, 06:23 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Reupload the ./images/ folder again, try uploading them in binary mode.

okay, I will give it a shot. Be right back.

I re-uploaded the images file in binary mode and nothing changed.
PM me FTP login info, they're not being fully uploaded.
sent....
Reuploaded and it's OK now; clear your cache and the images should appear properly.
(2010-10-02, 07:43 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Reuploaded and it's OK now; clear your cache and the images should appear properly.

What was we doing wrong Matt? Also...how do you clear the cache?

Weren't doing anything wrong, the upload was just screwing up for some reason.

To clear your cache, assuming you're on a Windows machine, Ctrl + F5 or Shift + F5 should do it.
(2010-10-02, 11:41 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Weren't doing anything wrong, the upload was just screwing up for some reason.

To clear your cache, assuming you're on a Windows machine, Ctrl + F5 or Shift + F5 should do it.

Thanks alot for the help..You are the man! I really appreciate it.......John

Matt for some reason the icons for the.....

Forum Contains New Posts Forum Contains No New Posts

are not changing. Sorry to keep bothering you but I'm lost when it comes to this stuff!....lol

Kysoftball, I did asked you to upload the /images directory. As I am leaving for some urgent work, I asked you to do the reuploading part.

And for your other problem, please PM me a test account as the earlier account you created for me no more exists.

Praveer