MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Posting for $
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My services are currently: Available!

Hello, I'm here today because I'm offering a post4cash service. I make high-quality, friendly posts and won't tell anyone I'm posting for cash unless requested. I post daily and if you dislike my quality of posts you can just tell me and you won't have to pay for the current posts made. Smile

Code = Threads : Posts
Minimum Words Per Post = 10
Plans
-All plans come with a free introduction post, avatar, signature, bio, location, and gender.
10 posts - $1
4:6
20 posts - $2
9:11
30 posts - $3
10:20
40 posts - $4
15:25
50 posts - $5
25:25
Custom plans - prices will vary
Forum Revival (I'll stay there for a week, making posts/topic daily Minimum of 100 posts!) - $8
Forum Startup (I'll stay there FOR AN ENTIRE MONTH making posts/topics daily. Minimum post amount unknown) - $15

My Areas of Expertise:
Gaming - Call of Duty 4, 5, 6 - Runescape - Star Wars - Mario - Kirby - Sonic - (more added soon)
Movies - Twilight - Iron Man - Spider Man - Batman - Star Wars - (more added soon)
Other - General Discussion - Hosting - HTML/CSS/PHP Coding - (more added soon)

If you would like more information please contact me, if you have questions feel free to post here.

Thanks,
Derek M. - Mybb Member
Bump.
About how many posts would be in the forum revival?
I'd make at least 100 posts, and if I'm unable to make them in one week (due to in real life issues, or needing more time to make better posts) I'll stay for even longer throwing in some free ones as well. And, if I like the topic I may add in some extra posts & if I really like it I may even stay for free! Smile

(Just so you know, I'm very good at delivering on time. But you will get what you pay for.)
Plans
10 posts - $1
20 posts - $2
30 posts - $3
40 posts - $4
50 posts - $5

Let's say out of 10 posts - What is your threads : topics ratio?

Do you have a minimum words amount per post?

In which area that you're expertise the most? Currently I just start a gaming forum about Diablo, Starcraft and warcraft right now.

Thanks for reply, your service sound interesting.
I'll add that information in the above post. Just so everyone can see it. Smile

I've updated it.
Do you know anything about bodybuilding?
Payment methods?
Paypal.
Job Complete
===========

Here is some review of Derek's work in my forum.

Price is exceptional with minimum of 10+ words. At this price is not bad at all, however there are some areas that you can improve in the future.

- You open up 1 thread only.
- Overused of Wow! to open up a sentence.
- A little delay on delivered.

Overall, i give you 3.5 / 5 for your first job. Still you has potential to improve in the future, so keep up your good work Big Grin
Pages: 1 2