MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Page Manager Configuration Shortcut Gives 406 and 404 Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi!

My first post, I am new to MyBB (which I already love) and to this forum, so apologies if I am in the wrong place.

I've installed Page Manager v1.5 on a new forum at http://www.wildphotoforum.com/ and then I activated it. So now the plugin shows up correctly in the Plugins page. However when I got to the Configuration page and click the Page Manager link in the left hand nav, I get the following error:

---
Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /admin/index.php could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
--

In all other respects, my forum is working fine. Can anyone help me to resolve this?

Many thanks,

John
Can you try version 1.5.1 instead?
Thanks querschlaeger, that worked - the link is now active and I can see all of the page creation options.

Many thanks!
Should any of us already using Page Manager update with this version? Or, if we were not getting the error, no reason to do this? Thanks!
Page Manager 1.5.1 just drops MyBB 1.4 support (and creates MyBB 1.6-only ACP links). That's all.
(2010-10-13, 03:08 PM)querschlaeger Wrote: [ -> ]Page Manager 1.5.1 just drops MyBB 1.4 support (and creates MyBB 1.6-only ACP links). That's all.

OK, thanks!
where is the download link... i am not able to see it now??
(2010-10-13, 03:43 PM)drankur Wrote: [ -> ]where is the download link... i am not able to see it now??

Version 1.5.1 is available here: http://mods.mybb.com/view/page-manager
thanks and please do this for undo delete also ?? i posted there also regarding this.
(2010-10-13, 06:06 PM)drankur Wrote: [ -> ]thanks and please do this for undo delete also ?? i posted there also regarding this.

Already done. Toungue
Pages: 1 2