MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fix this problem - important
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi

Need help to resolve this problem:

I have set Posts Per Page: 5 in show thread option panel in admin. but still single post appear on thread pages instead of 5

how to overcome that?

Example thread: http://www.disqusin.com/12-Things-your-C...ave-thread
ACP >> Configuration >> Show Thread Options >> Usenet Style Thread View >> No
do this but still nothing happen?
You'll need to change it in your User CP for you too, set 'Thread View Mode' to Linear.
The default setting has changed, viewing as a guest I now see the other posts.

To change your own setting: User CP >> Edit Options >> Thread View Options >> Thread View Mode: Linear
All registered members also need to do this from their CP?
You can run this query in phpMyAdmin to change them all:

UPDATE `mybb_users` SET `threadmode` = 'linear';

It would only be set to Threaded if they registered after you set it to use that in the ACP, and you must have changed it in your User CP at some point; it's set to use Linear by default.
You mean if i run this query then after this all members will view thread in liner mode or every time when member register i have to run this query?
(2010-10-03, 06:00 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]You can run this query in phpMyAdmin to change them all:

And I don't know where you got the idea that you'd need to run this query every single time.

(2010-10-03, 06:09 PM)Kyuubi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-10-03, 06:00 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]You can run this query in phpMyAdmin to change them all:

And I don't know where you got the idea that you'd need to run this query every single time.

I m not the creator of mbb- hehehe
Pages: 1 2