MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moderation Options not works in DarkOrange
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Important Problem

there is a serious problem
I have installed DarkOrange Theme
in this theme I have seen a bug
that in posts when admin wants to use Moderation Options
then following message comes
Plz solve this issue
Or just mention that template
where is happen ??

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
   2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
   3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
   4. You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.
This is a 1.4 theme, and made for an old version of 1.4 at that. It won't work on 1.6.
Sir this bug was shown also during 1.4
there is missing in templates
last time when i was using 1.4 then I just replaced a templates with my default theme templates
all tools was worked but the css desighn was changed
You all are masters You can solve the issue Or plz mention the correct template
from which this error belongs,
Yes, as I said, it was made for an old version of 1.4. The templates where changed in 1.4.4 I think and the theme was never updated. You need to revert the showthread_moderationoptions template to default, or at least change method="get" to method="post" in the template, but you shouldn't be using this theme if you're running 1.6 as no 1.6 features are going to work.
Ok Boss you are right...
here is my suggestion that plz make some any new light themes for Mybb
and also update some old themes for Mybb 1.6,