MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 360Elites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Thanks a lot :3 Still got to sort out the footer and postbit layout though haha
Are you selling your vBulletin?

Either way, it's one more out of Internet Brands-ism. Just in time too, cause next year, you would've been paying for vBulletin 5, ugh (I highly doubt two years is enough time for a full code rewrite, so I can bank that there's still Kier code in it).

Did you by chance run loginconvert.php? Because I seem to be unable to login (I'll reset my own password later).
Yes, I'll be selling my vBulletin license. it has full access to 3.8/4 if you're interested xD

Yeah, that's one reason why I got rid of it. 4 failed to excite/impress me at all and, tbh, I prefer the way MyBB runs admin-wise. The vB ACP is just disgusting and the plugin system is no where near as easy to use as MyBB's.

Yes, I'm running it. Nobody else is having any issues that I know of. If it persists, try resetting it. I'll post an announcement on the site just in case.
I like the theme! It looks clean and professional.
Thanks a lot fabo Smile
(2010-10-04, 02:48 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I'll be selling my vBulletin license. it has full access to 3.8/4 if you're interested xD

Yeah, that's one reason why I got rid of it. 4 failed to excite/impress me at all and, tbh, I prefer the way MyBB runs admin-wise. The vB ACP is just disgusting and the plugin system is no where near as easy to use as MyBB's.

Yes, I'm running it. Nobody else is having any issues that I know of. If it persists, try resetting it. I'll post an announcement on the site just in case.

That Mr. Green guy seems to like vBulletin licenses.

But for commercial, I'll pick IPB over vBulletin any day. But maybe Xenforo might change my mind.
(2010-10-04, 04:34 PM)-AW- Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-10-04, 02:48 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I'll be selling my vBulletin license. it has full access to 3.8/4 if you're interested xD

That Mr. Green guy seems to like vBulletin licenses.

But for commercial, I'll pick IPB over vBulletin any day. But maybe Xenforo might change my mind.

Who? lmao

I've never heard of Xenforo, but I certainly wish I'd chosen IPB at the time. Ah well. MyBB is doing my fine atm xD
Kier Darby quit vBulletin (he was the project lead for vBulletin 3) after IB didn't let him completely rewrite a new vBulletin for vB4. He then recently announced a new forum software he's been making.

http://xenforo.com/community

This is what vBulletin is suing over.
Yeah, I know about that haha. Just got myself confused.
Just a quick sneaky bump here. Made a few updates to the theme and some enhancements.
Pages: 1 2 3 4