MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Dreams and Beyond... Help Needed!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello! I have created a website called... Dreams and Beyond. Portal:http://dreamsandbeyond.info.tm/ Forum: http://dreamsandbeyond.info.tm/forums.php

I am looking for people who would be interested in joining my Site Squad (Are you a person who is talented with technology and like to help people out? Be apart of the Site Squad and be in charge of the Help Desk, Report A Problem, Comment Corner, and more!) and some Advertisement Manager/Assistants are needed as well (Do you have business smarts and know how to sell? The Advertisement Manager will be Dreams and Beyond's representative, and help advertise this great website.)

If you are interested then please let me know! Smile Also, if you would like to do a link exchange with me, I am more than happy to!!

Thanks

You may want to get some active members and posts before hiring people ...
I have a few active members... Want to join and be an active member?? Toungue

I need this to be high on Google
I have way more active members now, and the site looks really nice (I changed it up): Dreams and Beyond

Still looking for...

Site Squad (Are you a person who is talented with technology and like to help people out? Be apart of the Site Squad and be in charge of the Help Desk, Report A Problem, Comment Corner, and more!) and some Advertisement Manager/Assistants are needed as well (Do you have business smarts and know how to sell? The Advertisement Manager will be Dreams and Beyond's representative, and help advertise this great website.)

We are still hiring, anyone interested? Smile
Sent you a PM.
(2010-11-06, 07:20 PM)mithokey Wrote: [ -> ]I have way more active members now, and the site looks really nice (I changed it up): Dreams and Beyond

You started this last 4-5 months ago and only have 35 members? I think you need to work on advertising and actually getting a decent sized member base before you start hiring..
Does this have compensation?
(2011-02-28, 06:03 PM)Aaron23 Wrote: [ -> ]Does this have compensation?

What do you mean?
(2011-02-28, 10:12 PM)mithokey Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-02-28, 06:03 PM)Aaron23 Wrote: [ -> ]Does this have compensation?

What do you mean?

Any benefits such as payment, coupons, etc...
Pages: 1 2