MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Few questions; help please!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I need help with 2 minor things on my forum.

First of all, in the header template, I want to display the number of registered users (it will have to display on all pages).

Secondly, when you have subforums, you see this ", and 1 more.". How can I get rid of that, and just show all of the subforums?

Thanks a lot guys if you can help!
(2010-10-03, 08:47 PM)Dialatic Wrote: [ -> ]First of all, in the header template, I want to display the number of registered users (it will have to display on all pages).

You need a plugin for that

(2010-10-03, 08:47 PM)Dialatic Wrote: [ -> ]Secondly, when you have subforums, you see this ", and 1 more.". How can I get rid of that, and just show all of the subforums?

Admin cp -> Configuration -> Settings -> Forum Home Options -> Subforums to show on Index listing

Change the value
(2010-10-03, 09:18 PM)RateU Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-10-03, 08:47 PM)Dialatic Wrote: [ -> ]First of all, in the header template, I want to display the number of registered users (it will have to display on all pages).

You need a plugin for that

(2010-10-03, 08:47 PM)Dialatic Wrote: [ -> ]Secondly, when you have subforums, you see this ", and 1 more.". How can I get rid of that, and just show all of the subforums?

Admin cp -> Configuration -> Settings -> Forum Home Options -> Subforums to show on Index listing

Change the value

Thanks a lot for #2!

Can anyone help me make a plugin for #1?
Actually you don't need a plugin for that.

{$lang->stats_numusers} will print out the number of users. Play with it.
It doesn't seem to work.
(2010-10-03, 09:27 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Actually you don't need a plugin for that.

Really? Then tell me how to play with it so the stats can be displayed like this:

(2010-10-03, 08:47 PM)Dialatic Wrote: [ -> ]in the header template,
(it will have to display on all pages).
(2010-10-03, 09:27 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Actually you don't need a plugin for that.

RateU is right, you can't play the $lang var to get the stats in "header" template. This really needs a plugin.
Still looking for this plugin. I'm willing to pay for it. PM me.
I have to say that please don't deal with Dialatic. He is a thief. He asked me to develop a plugin for him for 5 dollars. I developed the required plugin, gave to him, he installed and plugin was working correctly. You can see this running on the board as well. Lokk at the header of his forum where it says "Registered Gamers". He is now telling me that "He will going to pay some one else."

You can see the whole story at his forum: http://dialatic.com/showthread.php?tid=20

Plus I have a PM log of all private messages he sent me. I can give them to any mods who are taking actions against this guy.

Looking forwards of any action !!!
Hi bamuraad,

If you have had issues with past transactions we are happy to take note if you wish to inform us with sufficient evidence but beyond this it is your job to take action to resolve your own business issues, not ours. I suggest you start by trying to work it out with Dialatic and then in future take steps to prevent these issues such as using formal contacts and adopting an upfront payment policy.

If you wish to discuss this any further with us please use the private inquiries forum, there is no need to disrupt this thread any further.
Pages: 1 2