MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Show IP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There was a modification on here that I used a few weeks ago, now I can't find it.

By default, at the end of every post, it says "IP: Logged". But I want it to show "IP: *THE IP* (*HOSTNAME*)"

Can someone link me to this? Or tell me how to do it quickly? With or without the hostname part.
The first one is exactly what I was searching for. Thanks a lot. Smile

Can I ask how you found it? Searching "IP" doesn't work, and "logged" comes up with a bunch of other crap.
I knew it would come in handy. Toungue
(2010-10-03, 11:07 PM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]I knew it would come in handy. Toungue

Thanks for sharing that little guide. Smile It's much better to see the IPs instead of having to do all of that unnecessary clicking.
Yeah, that should be default imo.
Make a suggestion. Try to make it default.
It is sorta a privacy issue, i found it because i remember posting in the thread. Toungue.

How's it a privacy issue? The only way I see it as a problem is if a moderator takes a screenshot and forgets to edit that part out.
(2010-10-03, 11:48 PM)Dialatic Wrote: [ -> ]How's it a privacy issue? The only way I see it as a problem is if a moderator takes a screenshot and forgets to edit that part out.

Because you can be traced to your house by an IP?
Pages: 1 2