MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Warning help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-How do I FORCE "Notify User"?
-Is there a plugin that adds the link to the post that was warned, sort of like in vB?
Anyone? D:
Do you want Infraction like system ?
(2010-10-09, 08:43 AM)bamuraad Wrote: [ -> ]Do you want Infraction like system ?
Yes, yes I do. I want to be able to force my staff to notify the user of a warning, and I also want the warning to include a link to the warned post.
MyBB default warning system already do the same thing. If you want to notify a User who got warning, you can send him/her an PM while issuing the warning.

If you want to notify all other "mods/admins" about this warning, that require a Plugin.
If you want to add a "note" in that post where warning has been issued, that also require a plugin.

That require massive coding IMO.
(2010-10-09, 07:40 PM)bamuraad Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB default warning system already do the same thing. If you want to notify a User who got warning, you can send him/her an PM while issuing the warning.

If you want to notify all other "mods/admins" about this warning, that require a Plugin.
If you want to add a "note" in that post where warning has been issued, that also require a plugin.

That require massive coding IMO.
Do any mods currently exist?

No such mods don't exist, however you can request for a paid request.