MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Trow Hover Effect On Index
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Now lets say we want the whole row to be clickable --> to whatever link that id is.

So the row changes colors, and is also clickable anywhere in the row.

---------------------------------------------------------

Also have it change the text colors of the row during the hover effect, so the row changes colors as well as the text.

So the text changes colors and anywhere in the row is clickable like one big button, taking you into that id page link.

Can it be done?
Good find! Great job on the tutorial.
(2012-06-23, 11:04 PM)FooFighter Wrote: [ -> ]Now lets say we want the whole row to be clickable --> to whatever link that id is.

So the row changes colors, and is also clickable anywhere in the row.

Also have it change the text colors of the row during the hover effect, so the row changes colors as well as the text.

So the text changes colors and anywhere in the row is clickable like one big button, taking you into that id page link.

Can it be done?

Can this be done Angel
Just like mybbsource ?

AdminCP > Templates > Your theme's templates > Forum Bit Templates > forumbit_depth2_forum > find the following;
<tr>
and Change it into;
<tr onclick="window.location.href='forumdisplay.php?fid={$forum['fid']}';" style="cursor: pointer;">
(2012-06-30, 05:15 AM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Just like mybbsource ?

AdminCP > Templates > Your theme's templates > Forum Bit Templates > forumbit_depth2_forum > find the following;
<tr>
and Change it into;
<tr onclick="window.location.href='forumdisplay.php?fid={$forum['fid']}';" style="cursor: pointer;">

I can get that to work, however;

-------------------------------------------------

I can't get the hover affect to work for firefox or ie.

so...

(2010-10-07, 12:35 PM)Fábio Maia Wrote: [ -> ]To have this working with IE6, I recommend http://www.xs4all.nl/~peterned/csshover.html

How do we install that script so I can get it working for IE at least?

thanks.
That has nothing to do with the click event, it won't fix it. By the way I tried it in Firefox and it works just fine. Specifically what version of Firefox and IE are you running?
I am using ie8 and ff13.0.1.

I wish there was only one browser on this planet Toungue

----------------------------------------------

What version of mybb is this for?
Did you add the code in the correct place? I have the code for clicking the tr on one of my themes and it works just fine.
(2012-06-30, 05:28 PM)FooFighter Wrote: [ -> ]I am using ie8 and ff13.0.1.

I wish there was only one browser on this planet Toungue

----------------------------------------------

What version of mybb is this for?

Don't you asked to make whole row clickable on THIS post? I posted the solution if its the case. Or if its something else, could you please explain exactly what you're looking for ?
I did this and it make massive gaps in my forum below each forum description, help me please?. I followed the Yaldaram's tutorial above.
Pages: 1 2 3