MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Beer Fest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
What mark said is so true Toungue. Mixed drinks are where it's at taste wise. But, it's also the easiest to get wasted on.
TBH, shots are the way to go haha Especially Whiskey. You can get wasted quickly and they taste delicious. Plus, there are some great drinking games you can play involving shots Toungue But let's not just turn this into a drinking thread.
I'm part German, part Irish, and I don't like alcohol...
Come on, no Molson or Labatt?

Just kidding. I drink around as much as a practicing Muslim (not intending to offend them in any way).
(2010-10-04, 07:51 PM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-10-04, 05:35 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]I can't stand the taste of any alcohol.

I assume you've done all the mixes? Orange juice and vodka, the fruity ones too? Some of them are really tasty, just you have to be careful, they really have high levels Toungue.

Only one I like so far is coke + spiced rum.
(2010-10-04, 08:51 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-10-04, 05:35 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]I can't stand the taste of any alcohol.

I assume you've done all the mixes? Orange juice and vodka, the fruity ones too? Some of them are really tasty, just you have to be careful, they really have high levels Toungue.

Try some of the rum and fruits. They are really good, just be careful of the amount Toungue. It can ruin it if you put too much rum :p.
(2010-10-04, 08:51 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]

Rum and coke is my drink of choice anyway Big Grin.
After having Budweiser in the US last month, I have a real taste for that at the minute. Completely different than here in the UK.

Failing, has to be Leffe. Stella is the last resort. Lucky beer is awesome because it comes in a budda-style bottle, and only 99p in 'Spoons.
Underage, don't like beer, though rum and coke is good.
In the Poll, I voted Sam Adams and Stella Artois.

Though, outside of the poll, I have many favorites. Guinness, Michelob Amberbock, Harp, to name a few.
Pages: 1 2 3 4