MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Log in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I change the log in? For this theme is says Nick instead of username. Also the "remember me box" And "Lost password" options aren't there either.
If it says Nick it must be hardcoded into the templates, check the header_welcomeblock_guest template; same place for the other ones.
Ok and how do I add the Lost password feature and where on the welcomeblock_guest do I add it? Also the "Remember me" box.
Here is the template.
<table border="0" cellspacing="$theme[borderwidth]" cellpadding="$theme[tablespace]" class="tborder">
<tr>
<td class="trow1" width="60%" rowspan="2"><navigation></td>
<td width="27%" class="trow2" style="font-size:11px">
<form action="member.php" method="post">
<input type="hidden" name="action" value="do_login" />
<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
<tr>
<td><strong><span class="smalltext">UserName:</span></strong>&nbsp;&nbsp;</td>
<td><input type="text" class="textbox" name="username" title="Nick:" value="{$lang->login_username}" onfocus="this.value=''" />
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><strong><span class="smalltext">Password:</span></strong>&nbsp;&nbsp;</td>
<td><input type="password" class="textbox" name="password" title="Pass:" value="{$lang->login_password}" onfocus="this.value=''" />&nbsp;&nbsp;<input type="submit" class="button" name="submit" value="{$lang->welcome_login}" /></td><br>
<a href="http://gfxcafe.net/member.php?action=lostpw">For Got Your Password?</a>
</tr>
</table>
</form>
</td>
</tr>
</table>
<div align="center">
<table class="tborder" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="3" align="center" style="border-top-width:0px; font-size:11px">
<tr align="center" class="thead">
<td class="welcome"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=register"><b>{$lang->welcome_register}</b></a></td>
<td class="welcome"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=help"><b>{$lang->toplinks_help}</b></a></td>
<td class="welcome"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/memberlist.php"><b>{$lang->toplinks_memberlist}</b></a></td>
<td class="welcome"><a href="search.php?action=getnew"><b>{$lang->welcome_newposts}</b></a></td>
<td class="welcome"><a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php?action=getdaily"><b>{$lang->welcome_todaysposts}</b></a></td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>