MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: auto keyword generator plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi!
i am searching the plugin that automatically generate keywords and meta description for my forum (mybb 1.6)
i was using "Master Meta Tags" but i create problem while approving any post. so is there any other plugin that has no problem with mybb
Google SEO.
I am using windows hosting, and they do not support url rewriting, still looking some other solution Toungue
(2010-10-04, 05:50 PM)nisar87 Wrote: [ -> ]I am using windows hosting, and they do not support url rewriting, still looking some other solution Toungue

If you are looking for a paid solution, I have released two weeks ago "Advanced Thread Tags" that can do this for you.

You will need to be a subscriber on MyBBCodes.com to download it. Wink

Quote:i was using "Master Meta Tags" but i create problem while approving any post.

Hi nisar87,

I could not understand what problem Master Meta Tags created. I would be more than happy to improve the plugin if you can share its shortfalls Smile

(2010-10-04, 05:50 PM)nisar87 Wrote: [ -> ]I am using windows hosting, and they do not support url rewriting

You can still use it if you configure it accordingly. URLs won't work without rewriting, obviously, but Google SEO does not force you to use any of its features, it just offers them as settings. So you can use it only for the meta description if you so desire (it doesn't do keywords as they are not relevant to search engines)
@frostschutz :

Meta Keywords are still relevant to some search engines, while having a very low weight by themself, their importance are slightly increasing depending on the page content.

This is why i also integrated it in my plugin... Wink
i am looking for equal plugin to Master Meta Tags , i can not use this plugin because whenever i use master meta tag plugin, i cant approve any pending thread. i get support from this community and someone suggest be to disable this plugin, after that everything run smoothly but i need auto meta tag generated plugin for mybb 1.6