MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Best MyBB & WordPress Hosting?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I've been using dreamhost 3 years (as of 2 days ago) without any issue. very little downtime, and in all but one case of downtime, it was well warned on their status blog. the one that wasn't was due to hardware failure, and that too was on their status blog within a few minutes. also, the support there rocks. sent in a ticket asking if they could double check the slow query log for me and it was done within a few hours (sent in the ticket at 3:30a and got a response at 6:20a when i was waking up again). during normal buisness hours, ive seen responses within a few minutes. outside of them is usually a few hours at most.
To update:

I've decided to go with HostGator. They have an open forum, which I like; thus allowing you to see the reviews, etc. I'm also with their affiliate program, hoping to cash in with my sites.

Thanks for the suggestions though!
(2010-10-06, 03:54 PM)wiimariohacker.com Wrote: [ -> ]I've decided to go with HostGator. They have an open forum, which I like; thus allowing you to see the reviews, etc.
Technically, since its their forum - they could very easily just delete negative reviews.
(2010-10-06, 03:54 PM)WiiShane Wrote: [ -> ]I've decided to go with HostGator.

Dear god, have fun in hosting hell Rolleyes
Not only does DreamHost have an open forum, but it's powered by MyBB.
(2010-10-07, 12:10 AM)CAwesome Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-10-06, 03:54 PM)WiiShane Wrote: [ -> ]I've decided to go with HostGator.

Dear god, have fun in hosting hell Rolleyes
Not only does DreamHost have an open forum, but it's powered by MyBB.

I don't know what you're on about, HostGator was absolutely great while I was with them. Support is as good as you can get. Only negative thing I could find was that they sent your password in plain text... Other than that 10/10.
I tried host gator once left within 2 days as I had issues on day one. However they do get many great reviews so I'm going to say a lot of it depends on the server you end up on.
Hostgator.
Hostgator is great if you've never been with a good host.
I use HostRail's VPS plans.
(2010-10-13, 02:25 PM)dmmcintyre3 Wrote: [ -> ]I use HostRail's VPS plans.

That actually looks really crappy.
Pages: 1 2 3