MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: SQL Error: 1054 - Unknown column 'remember' in 'field list'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
You shouldn't need to run the upgrade script again. Just uploading the files correctly should fix this.
Hi Matt and AJS.....I finally made time to try to do the update to the admin files and I used FileZilla to do the copy of the Admin file and it didn't fix the problem. There does appear to be an extra file in the mybb directory called Zu3Ra5e9 that seems to have the exact same files as the admin directory file. Is that supposed to be there?
No, there's not supposed to be anything with a name like that, unless you renamed your admin directory for security reasons. Are you accessing the ACP with /admin/ in the URL??

If you're still getting this error though, you still have 1.4 code running. If you've replaced the files, it'll be a 1.4 plugin.
Hi Matt. When I click on AdminCP, I do have our normal URL plus /mybb/Zu3Ra5e9/index.php in the address....I'm not sure why. I wasn't the person who originally set the site up so I'm not sure about renaming. If I simply delete the entire Zu3Ra5e9 file, I'm concerned I'll take out the Admin CP file and the site since I see backups in that file. In an effort to be "safe" with making this repair, do you have any ideas or specific steps that I should take in fixing this?
The admin directory has been renamed to Zu3Ra5e9 then, upload all the admin files to that folder and it should solve your problem.
Matt & AJS....I think I screwed up something (perhaps I should have shut down the forum before uploading?)....I uploaded the new files to the renamed admin folder now I lost contact with the mybb site. How can I get it back?
OK....I got back in....problem seemed to be that I changed directory permissions and resolved it so I have access...but my admin problem is still there....I'm fried for now and will try again this weekend.
PM me FTP login details. If you're still getting this you're either still not uploading files to the right place, or you've still got 1.4 plugins running.
Pages: 1 2