MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help with login convert problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think this problem is to do with the login convert.

I change the version in loginconvert to 16 as it was 14 and plugin was not active but now i get this.

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'remember' in 'field list'
Query:
SELECT uid,username,password,salt,loginkey,remember,passwordconvert,passwordconverttype FROM an_users WHERE username='cyberpedz' LIMIT 1
http://community.mybb.com/thread-75028.html
MattRogowski Wrote:Unknown column 'remember' in 'field list'
Make sure you've uploaded all the new files properly, so they have overwritten the old files. This column was removed in the upgrade so if you're getting this error, your files are still looking for it. Also make sure you've not got any plugins running that are not 1.6 compatible.
Is this the loginconvert from the 1.4 merge system?

Download the 1.6 merge system and overwrite the existing plugin with the one from the new package.
(2010-10-05, 07:40 AM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]Is this the loginconvert from the 1.4 merge system?

Download the 1.6 merge system and overwrite the existing plugin with the one from the new package.

Yes it was loginconvert from 1.4 so do i need to run it again?

Download this - loginconvert.php and upload it to replace the existing file in ./inc/plugins

Although depending on when you converted you may not actually need the plugin at all, when users have logged in once the password is converted and that's it the plugin has done it's job. Unless you converted recently and have users that haven't logged in since the convert then you probably don't need it at all.
Is that the same as old one but with 14* changed to 16* because if it is i already tried that and when activating it no one can log in BUT it does seem if i deactivate it some people can log in not sure if all can though
No, that's the 1.6 version of the plugin.
oh ok will give it a try
I think that fixed it thanks