MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB FAQ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2010-10-06, 11:31 AM)cohen Wrote: [ -> ]It is also based around MyBB, it is called "MyBB FAQ"

Yes, but what is it? what is the purpose of this site?
(2010-10-06, 02:36 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-10-06, 11:31 AM)cohen Wrote: [ -> ]It is also based around MyBB, it is called "MyBB FAQ"

Yes, but what is it? what is the purpose of this site?

Solve common questions regarding mybb installation, common mistakes and plugins nightmares?

i have been working on something similiar, but in a pdf form
never released it btw lol
Isn't that what this forum is for?
(2010-10-06, 03:07 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't that what this forum is for?
Well MyBB does not have an "faq" it just haves a forum and a simple thread
maybe cohen wants to make an more precise one
idk

..MyBB does already have a "Faq", it's called the Wiki.
Alright, i think there has been a bit of a miss understanding. I have written more information on the about page. Hopefully it explains is clearly for everyone - http://mybbfaq.com/about/
(2010-10-06, 03:07 PM)Uncontrol Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't that what this forum is for?

Yeah! But does that harm if there is a second option? I still believe MyBB FAQ has a different concept.

Quote:MyBB FAQs Aim
The aim of this website is to have Frequently Asked Questions about MyBB. Questions that are frequently asked on the MyBB Community Forums such as “Where can i find a designer?” or “I need a forum theme made” or “I need a theme coded.” MyBB will have various pages with information about these so online users can just post a link to a MyBB FAQ page containing all of the information required, so the user doesn’t have to post responses over and over again about the same common question.

I guess there isn't a place in MyBB community to find the theme designers and other freelancers in MyBB. So i guess MyBB FAQ is a good option.
It's not a bad idea. When I made that comment it wasn't clear at all what his site was. There are loads of MyBB sites out there already, so it'll be interesting to see if this can differentiate itself.
Pages: 1 2