MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Works only in opera :(
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How comes in opera mybb works and not in firefox?and in some other guys works in firefox and some others not?Confused
Who can explain that
Can you perhaps explain exactly what isn't working and how it isn't working?? Plenty of people use MyBB with Firefox just fine. I don't know what we can possibly do with the level of information you've given us. Can we at least have your URL??
as i said b4 i can see my bbb run only with opera browser,not with firefox ...i dunno why some guys can see my site but some guys not.
The link of my site:www.plaths.co.cc
You never actually explained what was wrong; we're not mind readers. If you mean that it doesn't load, say it doesn't load, then we have some idea as to what the problem actually is.

It loads fine for me in Chrome, Safari, Opera, and Firefox. What happens to other people?? Just loads forever?? Blank page?? What??
It's as if the site doesn't exist for me in IE, Firefox, Opera and Chrome.

You need to contact your host about this, it's not a MyBB error.
Can you ping it??
(2010-10-05, 02:27 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Can you ping it??

Nope.
(2010-10-05, 02:29 PM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-10-05, 02:27 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Can you ping it??

Nope.

indeed.
If it doesn't even ping then that would be a connection issue, which we can't do anything about. Can you ping the IP of the host?? 208.115.228.54
yea .but my connection is good
Pages: 1 2