MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: uploading question?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When uploading the MyBB files do i upload the upload folder or just the contents of the upload folder?
The contents of it, otherwise your URL would be yoursite.com/Upload/ which doesn't look very good.
LOL ok. Thats the way i had done it anyway. I just wanted to make sure i was doing it right. Thanks Matt. You are a huge help.

P.S. Is the install folder important?
It's important if you want to install MyBB.
Well then i dont think that is going to solve my issues. See the main problem im having right now is that people are registering and then logging in and its telling them that they still need to validate their accounts even though they already did!
What does it actually say, and where??
What people have said was that they received the confirm e-mail and clicked it but when they try to post it tells them they still need to activate there account. One person said that they completed the confirmation process and after they log in and try to post it tells them they are not logged in. I had them try to login again and still the same problem!
Others have completed this process with no problems.