MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Display author's avatar next to thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2011-03-28, 11:57 PM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Yaldaram,you have done a great job.love it.
can you post this in our mybb plugin section so more users can be benefitted.

NO comments on Janota's posts lol,he is just a kiddo !!! leave him.

Your not one to talk dude, Ive noticed you ripping all my tutorials and posting them word for word on webdevs site, well done pal Wink your a legend.

(2011-03-29, 06:59 AM)Janota Wrote: [ -> ]Your not one to talk dude, Ive noticed you ripping all my tutorials and posting them word for word on webdevs site, well done pal Wink your a legend.

Rofl,the only tut i posted in wbdev is this:
http://wb-dev.net/showthread.php?tid=232

and that too yesterday !!!!!!
please check before commenting brother.its good for you.

i request moderators look upon into this and make this thread closed as the tutorial is complete,and rewrite and post it in tutorial section.
we dont want any more comments,if the thread author agrees.

Who's "We"? Your just an individual member on here like anyone else. Get over yourself lol.
Smile stop guys Big Grin
(2011-03-28, 08:14 PM)Yaldaram Wrote: [ -> ]Guys --> Heart

(2011-03-29, 12:49 PM)Janota Wrote: [ -> ]Who's "We"? Your just an individual member on here like anyone else. Get over yourself lol.

I do agree. You're just causing a mess, stop it.

Gonna try it out shortly Yaldaram.
Who's causing a mess BTW?

And anyway, thanks Yaldaram
There were 6 reports for this thread... I think since the tutorial (request?) has been made into a free plugin that I might as well close this. Keep your 'flaming' to yourselves, or on your own forums... Not here on the MyBB forums.

Thanks,
Pages: 1 2 3 4