MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't access admin panel, help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I created a new user group and gave it admin permissions,

then I unchecked the permissions or real administrator group that it can't access Admin CP as I already created a group for that.

But Now the admin cp I have is not the same as I had earlier and it says I dont have permission to access that.

Please help Exclamation

Thankyou
Add your userid into the super admin variable of config.php
This should give you all admin permissions. If not, then you'll have to wait for another support tech to come and help. Sad
It will give the admin permissions for the new group or reinvent the real admin group ?
If the account you put in there is in a usergroup that can access the ACP, it'll have access to everything. You need to setup Admin permissions for the new user at ACP > Users & Groups > Admin Permissions.
I am not seeing any Users and Groups option in ACP, may be because i unchecked setting permissions for this new group with admin permissions, I unchecked for the option below --> users can join it, users require moderation and there was give it all admin starts and all, what I see is below

You didn't do what I asked you to do and that was to put the id of your user account into the config.php variable for super admins.
As I said, if you have a user in a group that can access the ACP, and add them as a super admin in config.php, that user will be able to access everything.
Here I did this but the user and groups section is still invisible

Quote:$config['super_admins'] = '1,297';
And user 297 is in a usergroup with ACP access??
yes, who is seeing the above image in ACP
Pages: 1 2