MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: BackGround please?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Could some one make my site a BG? I tried to make one but it was really really bad. >.< PM if you can. Smile
You have a GFX site and you can't make a background
(2010-10-06, 12:16 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]You have a GFX site and you can't make a background

This. Kinda ironic.... But I guess you don't need to know about the site you're making... you just need to make it Toungue
(2010-10-06, 12:16 AM)Mark.M Wrote: [ -> ]You have a GFX site and you can't make a background
Indeed, its not that I cant Its that i'm not experienced in making graphics for Mybb there fore dont know any thing on making BG's for the site, the size doesnt seem right and stuff. -_- and I've had stuff going on recently and cant make it. Just because I run a GFX forum and I'm asking for help doesnt mean anything.

(2010-10-06, 12:42 AM)blake Wrote: [ -> ]
Indeed, its not that I cant Its that i'm not experienced in making graphics for Mybb there fore dont know any thing on making BG's for the site, the size doesnt seem right and stuff. -_- and I've had stuff going on recently and cant make it. Just because I run a GFX forum and I'm asking for help doesnt mean anything.
Ya brah. Like I said Imma talk to my bud about it. He should be able to do, but I'll drop you a PM once I get a reply from him.
What type of background you want...?
A Halloween one to go on my site, black and orange with some pumpkins and such, i tried but cant get the size right. *rolls eyes*
(2010-10-06, 09:05 PM)blake Wrote: [ -> ]A Halloween one to go on my site, black and orange with some pumpkins and such, i tried but cant get the size right. *rolls eyes*

What size do you want for the background? ?px X ?px
Yeah, I took a full web screen shot, then edit out the parts besides the BG and it didnt work.