MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: not proper install (theme)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
plz solve my problem

icon problem
[Image: IDGR9.jpg]
logo
[Image: hI1tS.jpg]
main theme not change
[Image: P8bIJ.jpg]

how to install Apart flame theme Confused
It seems you didnt install the images properly. Make sure you installed the "Apart Flame" image folder into /images.
how to fix brother ?
Move/Upload the themes image folder to /image directory.
I have this exact same issue.

Problem, I have properly uploaded/copied the flame directory into the images directory, and the logo.png is there. I can see it says Apart Flame. But when I load the forum, or I stop and restart the IIS Server and go to the forums, it just gives my Forums name as a link - no image.

Sad

Ideas?
(2011-05-24, 06:36 PM)db phantom cm Wrote: [ -> ]I have this exact same issue.

Problem, I have properly uploaded/copied the flame directory into the images directory, and the logo.png is there. I can see it says Apart Flame. But when I load the forum, or I stop and restart the IIS Server and go to the forums, it just gives my Forums name as a link - no image.

Sad

Ideas?

Are the settings for the logo path in the theme settings correct?
It shows to be images/flame/logo.png

I can force it to say /forums/flame/logo.png, but not sure if that will help.
No that won't help. It appears as though the images are missing or wrong in some cases?
Yet the images are there. SO how do I get them to show up? I even tried changing back to the default theme, and then back - and that didn't work. I've deleted the flame folder (in the images folder) and reinstated it.

I'll try that again - but not holding my breath...
OK - I just uninstalled set the default back, deleted the flame folder, then reimported, copied flame folder back, saved the theme and now it's working. Not sure WHY these steps failed earlier, but hey - it's working. Smile