MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Template doesn't Change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Version: 1.6.0
When I upgrade to MyBB 1.6, I was working very well, but after I made adjustments, editing plugins, htaccess, etc.
And now, when I edit the template footer, not the change in the admincp if it changes, but the forum does not change ...
CAN somebody helpme ...
Are you sure you're editing the right template set?

If you are, try reverting the template to original and then making the changes again.
(2010-10-06, 09:07 AM)AJS Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure you're editing the right template set?

If you are, try reverting the template to original and then making the changes again.

Yes... im sure!!... and i do that, but doesn't change, still be a edited template T_T

sorry for my english xD
PM me forum admin login details.
It seems all the footer templates are being treated as global templates. If you can also PM me phpMyAdmin details I'll fix them up.
I didn't find what I was expecting to find in the database, it all looks like it should... will continue to look into it.

Edit: There was a few things weird with IDs in the database, but I edited a template and it edited OK; does it work for you??
Thank You so much =D.... im very happy ;D... +rep