MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Trash can forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,
Is there any update for 1.6?

http://mods.mybb.com/view/trash-can-forum
It works fine with 1.6.
I am using it. Just change the plugin version number from 14 to 16 in the trash.php plugin file.

see here, the 'compatibility' => '16*',
return array(
		'name'				=> 'Trash Can Forum',
		'description'		=> 'Deleted Threads Will Automatically be moved to this forum',
		'website'			=> '',
		'author'			=> 'CraKteR',
		'authorsite'		=> 'mailto:[email protected]',
		'version'			=> '2.0',
		'guid'				=> '732aeadd8e2572f35884cdb76bf8a398',
		'compatibility' 	=> '16*',

Then it will let you install it.

Cheers Smile
thanks Wink
Be informed that this Trash Can plugin is interfering with search results multiple posts deletion in moderation, it will prevent the posts deletions and supply a wrong error message...

Wink
exdiogene Wrote:Be informed that this Trash Can plugin is interfering with search results multiple posts deletion in moderation, it will prevent the posts deletions and supply a wrong error message
Nope, for me it's not. All is good. Must just be your forum setup.. maybe another plugin interfering with it?
For this plugin :

trash.php Wrote:* @version $Id: trash.php 34 2008-08-14 19:12:19Z CraKteR $
* @copyright $LastChangedDate: 2008-08-14 21:12:19 +0200 (to, 14 aug 2008) $
* @author CraKteR <[email protected]>

'version' => '2.0',
'guid' => '732aeadd8e2572f35884cdb76bf8a398',
The coding having not changed, the moderation menu multi-posts deletion cannot be accomplished in search mode.

Try to do it, with "Find all posts" from a member profile. Then select them all and try to delete them with the moderation menu!

When the "do_multideleteposts" action will try to execute, because all these posts are from different threads they will not be deleted and they will not go in the trash can either.

And look at the error message that you will get at the end...

People should be cautious before contradicting a prooven fact! Wink

Sorry, but you are incorrect. I just did another test and again, all is good.
I deleted 3 test posts after viewing the threads using the "Find All Threads" and used the moderation tool to delete them. No error.. and all 3 threads are in the trash bin.

Not sure why you have an issue.
But you should take your own advice my friend "People should be cautious before contradicting a proven fact!"

Cheers!
Seem that you cannot read properly, i wrote many times "multi-posts", i never wrote "Find All Threads", i wrote "Find all posts" and i also specified posts that will be in different threads...
I see, you are correct. Also i can read just fine. You need to not use little insults in your comments.
We don't use that method to delete single posts. Single posts in a thread are deleted within the threads itself by our mods, so this is not an issue for our board.

Maybe this plugin will get an update, i don't think much will need to be changed as it works almost perfect already.
I suspect many will not worry about this small issue until there is an update. but thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Cheers Smile
dont work for me :/
Pages: 1 2