MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Big(ger) Boards?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who wants to start a MyBB big(ger) board group. The group will focus on maintaining and growing a well established and thriving MyBB forum. Other topics will include expanding beyond the forum, bridging to MyBB, community management, monetization (250,000+ pv/mo), and more.
Please PM or email me if you're interested in talking.
There already is a big board owners group - see your group memberships in your user cp
lol, im pretty sure 90% of the "Big Board" owners here at mybb would classify for your new Big(ger) Board group Toungue

Can you make groups like this? If you get enough people together you can make your own group? Or what?
does this mybb big board group have their own forum section?
I don't think so, they just get a fancy badge.

You can apply for Big Boards Owner in Group Memberships.
lame. it'd be nice to have our own forum or email list or something
What for?? There's a Web Development and Administration for this, and I don't see why we'd need to provide/manage a email list for something like this. I don't see why discussion on such things needs to be hidden from everybody else.
Matt don't you see, because they worked hard they must share there secrets from everyone else, obvious.

/Even more obvious sarcasm.
It's less about hiding and more about wading through the banter to get to the meat, yknow?
Pages: 1 2