MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help! Can't login to Admin CP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I installed MyBB forum few days ago, everything works fine. However, today when I tried to login the Admin CP, MyBB gave me an error message saying something like "the IP address is incorrect", and after that, I can't login to Admin CP any more. I can see the control panel, but every time when I click an option on the control panel and click the "save" button, MyBB will popup the login window again and ask me to enter the user name and password. How can I solve this problem? Huh Thanks.
Clear you cookies and try again. It probably has to something to do with your cookie settings. Have a look at the imp. threads on this forum for more info on this.
I cleared cookies already, and I tried both firefox and IE, the same problem occurred. I think MyBB lock me out for some reasons?
See the thread I linked you to, the answer for your problems is there.
(2010-10-06, 06:21 PM)Kyuubi Wrote: [ -> ]See the thread I linked you to, the answer for your problems is there.
Thank you Kyuubi, the problem is solved!