MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Username Image v1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Version 1.0
Awaiting validation

Link: TBD

Simple plugin that replaces formatted HTML/CSS based usernames with images. It does not create the images, only outputs them in the postbit and profile views if the image can be found. Great if you want to give staff or other specific members a custom touch

Simple setup, install and activate. In settings, specify the path to the images (full path or relative to MyBB root) and enable the plugin.

The plugin will search for images for a user and if found replace the HTML textual username with the found image. Automatically searches first for PNG, then JPG and finally GIF images.

image file names should be "user_XXX.ext" where XXX is the UID of the user and ext is the proper png, jpg or gif extension.

DOWNLOAD:
http://mods.mybb.com/view/username-image
Thread validated and download link added.
Any screenshots ?
wow,this is old. nothing to screen shot. all it does is replace your username with a predefined image. originally it was built to fill a request
Damn, 2 years old thread validated today? Huh
(2012-12-10, 03:45 AM)pavemen Wrote: [ -> ]wow,this is old.

(2012-12-10, 05:41 AM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]Damn, 2 years old thread validated today? Huh

I can unapproved it if you want. Toungue
I'm seeing hike today in all the old release threads being approved.

Is it an indication that new mods site is on it's way? Cool
Absolutely no relation, it was just me being pedantic.